See save WiFi password in PC
Hello guys, How are you? i hope you are good. many time you you forget your WiFi password and you can't connect with internet, then there is only option to reset the Router and it's annoying.but, today in this post i'll tell you how can you see your WiFi password in PC/LAPTOP.
Open command prompt. win+R⇈⇉
· Type “wmic” without quotes hit enter.
· Type “quit” without quotes then enter.
· Then type “netsh wlan show profile” enter.
· Now simply type “netsh wlan show profiles “wifi network name” ”
· Type “netsh wlan show profiles wifi name key=clear” hit enter.
· Done……. See key content show in cmd….